* (40) medium shrimp, size 21/25
* 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
* 1 1/2 cups low sodium soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons Szechuan peppercorns
* 2 cups brown rice
* 2 ripe mangos, chopped
* 1 bunch scallion, chopped
* 2 heads broccoli
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1/4 cup sesame seeds
1. Saute the garlic and ginger in a saute pan. Add the shrimp and cook for 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce and peppercorns.
2. In a medium saucepot, add the brown rice and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and let simmer for 35 minutes. Remove from the heat and keep covered for another 10 minutes. Fluff and combine the rice with the mango and scallion.
3. Steam the broccoli, drain, then toss with the sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Makes 8 servings