* 1 package thin spaghetti
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 pound uncooked, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 package frozen snow peas, thawed
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
* 3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced (or 1 tablespoon dried basil)
* 2 tablespoons fresh parsely, minced
* pepper to taste
* 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth (splurge on the white wine!)
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. In a skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute.
3. Add the shrimp, peas, red pepper, basil, parsley and pepper.
4. Stri-fry for 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Add wine or broth and lime juice.
6. Cook and stir for another minute.
7. When spaghetti is done and drained, put in large bowl.
8. Stir in cheese, milk and lime peel and thoroughly toss.
9. Serve shrimp mixture over the spaghetti.
10. Serve with warm french bread on the side.