* 12 ounce package salad macaroni
* 1 pound salad size shrimp
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon pappy seasoning
* 1 large stock celery chopped
* 2 tablespoons white onion chopped
* 8 ounces canned sliced olives
* 1 teaspoon salt
1. Cook macaroni according to directions then drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
2. Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
4. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.